For ESL teachers, that means Valentine’s Day.
This is a big holiday in America and other western countries too.
Oftentimes your boss or head teacher will expect you to do something for this holiday.
This can be anything from:
- Teaching a short lesson on Valentine’s Day;
- Making and passing out Valentine’s Day cards;
- Doing something with candy;
- Student conversations about their Valentine;
- Written stories on the worst Valentine’s Day ever.
Those are just some ideas.
For that first one – teaching a short lesson – I can help you out.
Last year I put up a Valentine’s Day post and it has a link to the FREE Valentine’s Day PowerPoint for ESL Teachers.
Give it a look and see if it can help you.