So…what is ‘new stuff’ then?
- ESL Worksheets & Handouts
- ESL PowerPoint Ideas
- Helpful Links to Useful ESL Websites
- Funny English Art & Photos
- Amazing Photos of the World
- Cool English Music Videos
- Teaching Advice
There’s more to it than that, but so far the group has more than 130 members, and that’s after starting it in June or so. I’m pretty happy about that, and it puts me up near the top of the Google+ ESL groups, as you can see:
Anyways, I know some of you can’t access Facebook in China, and I know many of you in other countries rely on Google a lot.
I just thought you’d want to know about a place that has useful ideas and resources each day.